Interested in becoming a member? DSLBD provides certification to businesses that locally produce products in the District and offer Made in DC members access to a suite of tools designed to help:
- Connect more powerfully with your customer base, including exclusive use of the Made in DC logo and brand collateral
- Listing in the Made in DC Member Directory and other shop local directories
- Exclusive selling opportunities at Made in DC hosted programming and through our local partners
- Opportunities to network, collaborate and learn from peer companies through meet-ups and our online communications platform
- Opportunity to participate in public awareness campaigns
As membership and resources expand, Made in DC will offer a range of promotional opportunities, connections to new customers, and support services, including help with access to capital, production space, and marketplace opportunities.
Membership is not available for consultants, professional service providers, or non-profit organizations. The Department of Small and Local Business Development reserves the right to deny any business or organization enrollment into the Made in DC program.
Applying for the Made in DC is a two part process. First, you must meet all eligibility requirements by answering a few short questions. If it is determined you are eligible, you will then receive an email confirmation outlining instructions on how to access the online application.
It can take between 24 – 48 hours to review and applications. If you do not get a response within that time frame, please send an email to madeindc.gov.
Enrollment into Made in DC is free of charge! Click here to begin.
Existing members, log into your account here.